I'd like to fill up my week as much as possible, simply because i hate being unfruitful. I feel discontented sitting around & doing nothing. Still, i have to learn what it means to ruminate, to starbuck. It seems like i starbuck with people daily, starbuck with agendas daily, and sometimes i forget to put the most important person in the picture- God.
I've starbucked with many people today. But have I starbucked with Jesus?
Today's been a series of events and yet in the midst of everything, God reminded me to count my blessings. It seems like i always fail to embrace the fact that i'm so blessed. Really blessed.
Many times i look at my weakness, saying i feel so small, so insignificant, till i neglect the things around me. I started to give thanks for the things that happened today. The moment when i was about to make a negative remark at my mum, i was reminded to count my blessing once again.- i have a mother that loves me. At that instance, i refrained from doing what my emotions told me to do. I guess counting my blessings really help me to appreciate the things around me so much more. ( and sin less, haha)
Its been a fruitful day.
Still, im burdened about the things that are yet to be done. Completing PingYi, Retain the Christmas babies.. God i don't just want to get these things done because i want to gain that sense of achievement, or to fill up my wanting to be fruitful. Increase my compassion for people.
I want to make my life count.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home